Latest Artist :

TOP 10 Victoria's Secret Models of 2011

I decided to do an updated version of my Top 10 current Victoria's Secret models. Under each name I'll explain why I think they are number 1, 2 and so on. 
So who's in your top ten right now?  

1. Adriana Lima
There is no way of denying that Adriana is without a doubt one the sexiest, most beautiful and gorgeous Victoria's Secret models. Because of her stunning eyes and the fact that she's been a huge inspiration to millions of girls all over the world and always supporting being fit and healthy, she's got to be my number one.


2. Candice Swanepeoel
Candice has gone from a not very well known VS model to a huge sensation this year. She's got one of the sexiest and most unique bodies and she's also got one of the sweetest personalities which makes her a runner up for my first place in this category.

3. Miranda Kerr
Miranda was never really my favourite, until this year. She is a good role model for all the girls and women out there as she's proved that working hard, taking care of your family and following a healthy lifestyle will get you far. On top of that she's obviously a very beautiful woman with a great body which can rock a runway.

4. Doutzen Kroes
Doutzen is a very sophisticated woman and has also like Miranda proved that to be happy and successful you've got to have your priorities in place. Plus, her abs are amazing and she represents the less popular athletic bodies in this industry.


5.  Emanuela De Paula
This girl is so beautiful and her body is perfect! She's very versitale as I find her face always looks different.

6. Marloes Horst
Marloes is finally getting more attention this year and I'm so glad for that. She only poses for Victoria's Secret PINK collections but man is she beautiful.

7.Erin Heatherton
I wish I could put Erin higher up because she's been working really hard this year, but lately I am not sure that she represents being healthy which is extremely important to me. However there's no denying that she's got an amazing, toned body and I love her next door girl look.

8.Gracie Carvalho
Gracie is a very underrated Victoria's Secret model in my opinion, she's got an amazing figure and her face is just breathtaking! Wish to see more of her soon.


9. Alessandra Ambrosio
This woman has an impossibly slim body and her brazilian roots give her that sexyness everyone seems to get addicted to.

10.Maryna Linchuck
Maryna has a very unique face and curves.. definitely another underrated VS model.

PS:I didn't include models such as Rosie Huntington and Karolina Kurkova because they are no longer working with Victoria's Secret! :(
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Models Inspiration - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger