Latest Artist :

Candice Swanepoel inspired make up

I have recently learned how to do this cat eye look and this was the pic that made me wash my eyes like 20 times because I kept messing it up. (so this is for beginners as I'm sure a lot of you will already know how to achieve this look)

Anyway I'll tell/show you the steps that you need to take to achieve this look that Candice wears a lot especially to Victoria's Secret events.

It is a simpler version of a cat eye look and as it does on Candy, it will look great on anyone :).

Hope you like it!




STEP 1: Foundation
STEP 2: Apply a neutral color eyeshadow


STEP 3: Explaining it is soo hard..so use a liquid eyeliner and watch this video which will show you how to do the not too dramatic cat eye in detail. :)


STEP 4: Finish the look with a lipstic one shade off your natural lip color. And you're done :)
xxo Jess
Share this article :

+ comments + 1 comments

July 21, 2023 at 6:15 PM

rivka bonkowski

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. Models Inspiration - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger